The Jawbone UP is a fitness band that is meant to be worn at all times – day and night – to monitor personal activity and health stats. It will record info like calories burned, distance traveled, steps taken, and sleep patterns.
Unlike similar fitness trackers, it does not include a display. During workouts, it will track the time you spend active versus the time you spend idle, offering more detailed analysis on your activity levels.
During sleep, it will monitors how well you actually rest and can identify whether you are in a light or a deep sleep. It also tells you how many times you’ve woken during the night, allowing you to see when you may need to change sleeping habits.
Through the connected mobile apps — for Android and iOS — you can track a greater selection of info like eating habits, caloric intake, and more. You can also set daily goals and earn personal achievements, in addition to viewing the collected data in creative ways (charts, and reports).
- Designed to be worn 24/7
- Offers up to 10 days of battery life
- Track personal health stats like sleeping patterns, total hours slept, steps taken, calories burned, distance traveled and much more
- Through the mobile and desktop apps you can track caloric intake, diet and set personal goals or achievements
- Compatible with the NEST smart thermostat (sold separately), and changes temperature when you wake or go to sleep
- Includes a “smart alarm” that vibrates to wake you and only you through vibration
- Can be programmed to deliver alerts that let you know when you’ve idled too long among other things
- Works with Android (4.0+) and iOS (6.0+) handsets, and includes a mobile app
- Three band sizes: Small, Medium and Large
- Model Color: Onyx
Frequently Bought Together
This item: PL USB Charging Cable Wire for Jawbone UP/UP2$5.99
3pcs Replacement End Caps Covers for Jawbone UP 2 2nd Gen 2.0 Bracelet Band Cap Dust Protectors (not for the 1st Gen)$6.90