The Pebble Smartwatch was one of the first to offer compatibility with both iPhone and Android smartphones via Bluetooth. It first appeared on Kickstarter – a crowdfunding platform – and garnered enough funding to be considered one of the most successful campaigns ever.
Designed to make your life easier, Pebble provides personalized notifications, messages, alerts and downloadable apps to keep you in the loop when you’re on the go. You can customize the device with an endless supply of digital watch faces and apps.
It boasts a long-lasting battery with up to seven days of battery life, user-friendly operation, and a black and white e-paper screen that’s readable even in bright daylight or underwater. Pebble comes with a USB charging cable and quick start guide to get you up and running right away. There are several different color models available, but this particular model is hot pink.
- View notifications from email, SMS, Caller ID, calendar and your favorite apps on your wrist
- Black and white e-ink display visible even in bright sunlight
- Water Resistance up to 5ATM, safe for showering and quick splashes (submerging the device underwater is not recommended)
- Download custom watch faces and apps to suit your style and interests
- Create your own watch faces or download community made ones from an online portal
- Control music remotely playing through apps like iTunes, Spotify, Pandora and more
- Rechargeable battery lasts 5-7 days on a single charge
- Compatible with both Apple (iOS) and Android devices
- Model Color: Red with black band
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Pebble Smart Watch for iPhone and Android Devices (Red)$30.26
ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Pebble Smartwatch Screen Protector Anti-Bubble Ultra HD & Touch Responsive Shield with Lifetime Replacements$7.85
Pebble Classic 1st Charging Cable With Screen Protector (3.3ft), TUSITA Replacement USB Charge Charger Wire Cord For Pebble Classic 1st Smart Watch Wristwatch$5.98