The Qualcomm Toq smartwatch offers technology, style, and performance that’s visibly different in many ways. Thanks to the “revolutionary” Mirasol display it can deliver crisp visibility in almost any condition, including direct sunlight, while using far less power. Instead of using a typical backlit display, it leverages the light around it so you can see your screen anywhere. It’s the only color smartwatch display that can be seen in any light, so you won’t battle the sun to see important information.
Receive notifications and alerts from your smartphone straight to your wrist with an always-on, color touch screen. The days of constantly reaching in your purse or pocket to check your smartphone are over.
Battery life is one of the biggest concerns of smartwatch users, but Mirasol display doesn’t use any backlights, image refreshing, or constant charging. Using Interferometric Modulation (IMOD) technology, the display sips power rather than gulping it, lasting multiple days before needing to be recharged.
Most importantly, the screen is always on and active. Traditional watches don’t have on/off button, nor does the Toq. The low-power screen technology means the screen is always ready when you need it. Your key information shows up at the turn of a wrist. The Qualcomm Toq includes integrated WiPowerLE technology enables a hassle-free way of charging. Just drop it on the charging pad and go.
- Qualcomm Mirasol display technology, visible even in direct sunlight
- Compatible with Android (4.0.3 and up) smartphones
- Syncs calls, texts, emails, and more directly on your wrist
- Fitness tracking features to monitor daily activity and important health stats
- Multi-day battery life and Qualcomm WiPower wireless charger (included)
- Companion app for smartphone
In the Box:
- Qualcomm Toq smartwatch
- Qualcomm WiPower LE wireless charger
- AC power adapter and USB cable
- Quick start guide