The Time is Pebble Tech’s latest smartwatch which – most importantly – incorporates a color display as opposed to the monochrome black and white display on the original model. Don’t worry the updated display doesn’t affect what Pebble devices are best known for; battery life. The Time is capable of up to seven full days of use on a single charge.
Pebble also introduced a new interface called “Timeline” which simplifies notifications and navigation. Everything is organized into a vertical timeline with the most important alerts taking precedence.
It works with both Android and iOS smartphones and is compatible with all existing Pebble apps and watch faces, with plenty of new ones to choose from, as well.
Additional features include three style options (colors), water resistance up to 30 meters, an integrated mic for voice commands and call support and more.
“Pebble Time is fun. It’s warm and inviting in a way the other watches aren’t.” – Gizmodo
- Always on, low-power color e-paper display with led backlight
- Battery life up to 7 days
- Water resistant to 30 meters (safe in the pool, shower, or rain)
- Built-In microphone for voice notes and quick replies
- Companion app with hundreds of custom watch faces available
- Personalize the watch with other apps in the store
In the Box:
- Pebble Time smartwatch
- Usb charging cable
- 22mm silicone strap (black)
Please note: Sending voice replies works with most major Android apps including SMS, Hangouts, Gmail, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and hundreds more. Voice features for iPhone users will be available in a future software update.