Rolex has satisfied customers across the globe over the years when it comes to classic and high-quality timepieces. And if you want a Rolex watch face on your Android Wear or Wear OS device, you need to know how to customize your watch. Continue to read this article and find out how you can make a Rolex watch face for Android Wear and Wear OS.
Rolex Watch Face for Android Wear, WearOS, and Apple Watch
Some people spend lots of money to buy the trendiest and most high-tech watch that they can use for timekeeping and activity tracking, such as a fitness gps. Others prefer a simple watch packed with the essential features that a regular timepiece is expected to provide. But what if you can combine the classic design of a Rolex watch face to your Android Wear and Wear OS? Is it possible? Find out the answers here:
Rolex Watch Face for Android Wear
To get a Rolex watch face for your Android Wear, you need to install apps that can help you customize your timepiece. Two apps that watch experts highly recommend are the Facer and Watchmaker app.
The Facer app allows you to access more than 15,000 free and premium watch faces and designs that you can use to customize your timepiece. This makes it a sleek option for men, but also one of the best smartwatches for women. The Facer community adds more designs weekly. One of the best things about this app is it enables you to design your watch.
Another app that you can use to customize a Rolex design is the Watchmaker app. It offers more than 60,000 watch faces where more than 50 designs are added daily. Like Facer, it also allows you to create your design.
Rolex Watch Face for WearOS
Wear OS is the newer version of Android Wear, a version of the Android operating system for wearables. Despite the more recent version, Android Wear is still recognized as a pioneer when it comes to wearing Google on your timepiece. Both Android Wear and Wear OS can run apps without the need to use a smartphone. The good news is that you can use both of these operating systems and can be customized into many watch applications.
Rolex Watch Face for Apple Watch
Is it possible to have an Apple watch with a Rolex watch face? Yes, it is possible. All you need is to download the app that allows you to do it, similar to the Android Wear and Wear OS. Later on in this article, you will learn how you can convert the Apple watch face to the Rolex Watch face.
How to Get a Rolex Watch Face on Android Wear/WearOS
Are you now ready to get a Rolex face on your Android Wear/Wear OS? Using the Facer app, follow the steps below:
- Download the Facer app and open it.
- Select the Wear OS that you are using. If you can’t find yours, pick a similar model.
- Download the Facer companion app on your watch and select it as the watch face.
- Search for a Rolex design or choose among other custom options.
- Select the design you love and download it on your phone.
- Go back to the Facer app and open the Watchbox page by selecting the heart icon on the bottom menu.
- Click the Import button. If it is not functioning, ask permission first by going to Settings > Apps > Facer > Permissions then toggling Storage.
- Import the file you have downloaded.
- Make sure that your watch is connected to your phone. Sync the button to use the Rolex watch face you want to use.
How to an Add a Rolex Watch Face to Apple Watch
If you have an Apple Watch and you want a Rolex watch face, you can follow the steps below to convert it to the design you like:
- Press the watch face firmly to enter switching mode.
- Swipe to the left and tap the + New button.
- Turn the Digital Crown and select the clock face you want to add.
- Tap the watch face to confirm.
- Customize the new watch face version.
With the technological advancements nowadays, your timepiece can have a Rolex watch face or other designs you like for your clock. You don’t need to buy many wearables because you can customize your device according to your preferred style with the available watch face designs. Your imagination is the limit when it comes to having a stylish and cool smart wearable. Consider the apps mentioned in this article, and see if you’ll like the designs.